Harmoney is a fintech company creating personal finance products and services across Australia and New Zealand. We are constantly seeking ways to improve and innovate in this space.
Our working environment is one that strives for excellence in the face of exciting challenges. We continually seek to improve - learning and celebrating success are key elements in our culture. We are a team-orientated organisation that values collaboration and knowledge sharing. Shared and individual responsibility play key parts in the way we work together.We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced person (preferably in dealing with unsecured loans) to join our team . This is a full-time position which will provide you with opportunities to improve your professional service skills and exposure to many facets of the FINTEC industry.
With on-the-job training and room to grow, this role will suit an individual who isn't afraid to step up, is calm under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced environment with a group of tight-knit and talented people.
Areas of responsibility:
- Handle internal queries about payments
- Provide accurate advice on accounts
- Respond promptly and completely to customer's enquiries
- Ensure customers pay on time and negotiate re-payment plans
- Follow up overdue accounts by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Maintain accurate records of all collections activity
- Regularly make proactive contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose improvement actions
Required Skills & Abilities
- At least 3 years collections experience
- Sound computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in dealing with customers is preferred
- Firm and organized work ethic
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Sound decision-making
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
What to expect
- On-the-job training
- Flexible working arrangements and work from home/office combination
- Learning and development opportunities
- Regular social events
- A fun team to work with
To be considered for this position, you must be an Australian/NZ Citizen or have a Permanent Residency visa.