Auckland - Hybrid- Full time
Harmoney is the only 100% consumer-direct personal lender operating across Australia and New Zealand. We provide customers with unsecured personal loans that are fast, easy, competitively priced (using risk-adjusted interest rates) and accessed 100% online. Committed to delivering products to make lives easier.
We are on a mission to revolutionize the lending market through the power of data intelligence and technology. Our driving force is to make our customers' lives easier and help them achieve their goals. We believe in offering a fair and unbiased option for borrowers, and achieve this through the innovative use of data and machine learning.
As one of the most successful fintech companies in New Zealand, we are experiencing rapid customer growth here and in Australia. By joining our team, you'll be part of an exciting journey as we shape the future of the financial industry. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to help our customers effectively manage their finances better and make a meaningful impact in their lives.
How to love your time at Harmoney
You’ll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work, supported to grow and develop in a challenging and rewarding environment where individuals are celebrated for their impact. Our deep partnership with Google allows you to work on the latest ML / AI tools, cloud native software and cutting edge technology.
If you thrive on problem-solving, collaborating with brilliant minds, and being a part of positive change, you've come to the right place! Join us and be empowered to share your ideas while working both collaboratively and autonomously.
The Platform Team works in partnership with the Delivery team to lead the way in delivering the necessary automation tools and development framework using API management and orchestration to optimise and make the environment more efficient.
What you can expect as a DevOps Engineer:
- Release engineering: work required to build and deploy application code.
- Infrastructure provisioning and system administration: deploying and maintaining the servers, storage, and networking resources required to host applications.
- DevOps advocacy: as the DevOps subject matter expert, you feel comfortable to help educate the DevOps way across the organisation.
- Familiarity with coding and scripting: experience writing shell scripts to automate repetitive tasks. Go beyond writing automation scripts and understand how to implement agile development practices such as code reviews and using source control
- Roll-out and support Docker-based infrastructure platform in Test Environments and Production (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Suggest and implement improvements into the platform in order to bring it to the next level of excellence
- Grafana stack (grafana, prometheus, loki)
To thrive in this role:
- Think strategically: See the big picture, plan ahead, and put thought into action
- Be adaptable: Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance company effectiveness
- Problem Solve: Assess problem situations to identify causes. Gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations to resolve the problem.
- Lead: Positively influence and empower others to achieve results
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the Harmoney Engineering function forward
Why work with us?
Harmoney is a high growth, innovative fintech offering progressive, energetic and collaborative work environment providing opportunities to join passionate, super talented and driven people who want to make an impact in the financial lives of our customers every day.
- Clear goals: Be a part of an open, creative and energetic hub, where you can help shape, build and enhance the team's culture and way of working
- Experience: A continual learning environment that fosters and encourages innovation, creativity and collaboration
- Fun: Engage in wine and cheese Fridays, monthly burgers or pizzas, Tip Top Thursdays, daily coffee group outings and daily fresh fruit
- Flexibility: Experience our hybrid work environment that best suits you providing a solution that combines the best of both worlds
- Growth: Develop with us and utilise our dedicated training opportunities, workshops and courses aligned to your personal goals.
- Health: Benefit with our 100% medical insurance (Southern Cross Wellbeing One), free flu shots
- Paid day off on your birthday, and two wellness leave days!!! …and more!