IT Support Engineer
Auckland - Full time
Harmoney is the only 100% consumer-direct personal lender operating across Australia and New Zealand. We provide customers with unsecured personal loans that are fast, easy, competitively priced (using risk-adjusted interest rates) and accessed 100% online. We are committed to delivering products to make lives easier.
We believe the future is direct to the consumer, relationship driven and technology enabled. We are disrupting the lending market as we know it by offering a fair and unbiased option for our customers powered by data and machine learning*. Doing things differently is the business we are in.
*And we really mean it, machine learning at Harmoney isn’t just a buzzword, we have an amazing data science team in house that powers all of our customer risk scoring.
How to love your time at Harmoney
If you enjoy problem solving, working with smart people and being a part of positive change, then read on! Be empowered to share your ideas, work collaboratively and autonomously while helping customers manage their finances. Harmoney is one of NZ’s most successful fintechs, growing in both NZ and Australia.
Join us in helping and inspiring people to achieve their goals through financial products that are friendly, fair and simple to use! We are reimagining what can be done with data, AI and technology to enable us to fulfil this purpose and disrupt the traditional lending market.
What you can expect
- Procurement of IT equipment
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Recommend best practices and and cost-saving measures
To thrive in this role:
- Well-versed with both, Windows and Mac OS
- A general knowledge of technical infrastructure from desktop to firewall
- Proven track record and experience in an end user / on-site support role.
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed systems
- The ability to be a team player
- The ability and skill to train other people in procedural and technical topics
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Why work with us?
We pride ourselves on being a high growth innovative fintech company, offering flexible home / office working practices and a friendly supportive work culture that encourages collaboration and contribution. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the financial lives of our customers every day.
- An open, creative and energetic hub, where you can help shape, build and enhance the team's culture and way of working
- A continual learning environment that fosters and encourages innovation, creativity and collaboration
- Hybrid working flexibility, up to 2 days from home
- Growth! Grow with us and utilise our learning and development opportunities and annual training budget
- Health Insurance (Southern Cross Wellbeing one), free flu shots, and access to a confidential support and counselling service
- Paid day off on your birthday, and two wellness leave days
- Enhanced leave - 10 days of wellbeing leave from day 1