Harmoney is Harmoney is the only 100% consumer-direct personal lender operating across Australia and New Zealand. We provide customers with unsecured personal loans that are fast, easy, competitively priced (using risk-adjusted interest rates) and accessed 100% online. Committed to delivering products to make lives easier.
We are on a mission to revolutionize the lending market through the power of data intelligence and technology. Our driving force is to make our customers' lives easier and help them achieve their goals. We believe in offering a fair and unbiased option for borrowers, and achieve this through the innovative use of data and machine learning.
As one of the most successful fintech companies in New Zealand, we are experiencing rapid customer growth here and in Australia. By joining our team, you'll be part of an exciting journey as we shape the future of the financial industry. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to help our customers effectively manage their finances better and make a meaningful impact in their lives.
How to love your time at Harmoney
You’ll be encouraged to bring your whole self to work, supported to grow and develop in a challenging and rewarding environment where individuals are celebrated for their impact. Our deep partnership with Google allows you to work on the latest ML / AI tools and cloud native software and cutting edge technology.
If you thrive on problem-solving, collaborating with brilliant minds, and being a part of positive change, you've come to the right place! Join us and be empowered to share your ideas while working both collaboratively and autonomously.
Reporting to the CDO, the Delivery Lead will lead the delivery of the Harmoney product by developing and managing efficient delivery processes and efficiencies of the delivery team.
What you can expect as a Delivery Manager:
- Working super closely with the SLT to plan and manage the releases of Stellare and getting it into the hands of our customers
High impact role - owning releases and team velocity - also high support with great peers in engineering and a great team
- Fluid and flexible - strategic elements and hands on detailed elements. A hands-on role that defines, documents and coordinates requirements, scope, priorities and estimations.
Day to day people management, performance, coaching and development of the Product Owners including conducting 1:1s, reviewing and engaging with our engagement platform 15Five.
You are all about quality user experience and won’t take any chances on products going out the door without ensuring they are sanity checked against requirements.
To thrive in this role you will be able to:
- Think strategically: See the big picture, plan ahead, and put thought into action
- Be adaptable: Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance Company effectiveness
- Problem Solve: Assess problem situations to identify causes. Gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations to resolve the problem.
- Be decisive: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, with clear, timely decisions
- Lead: Positively influence and empower others to achieve results
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the Harmoney Engineering function forward
Why work with us?
Harmoney is a high growth, innovative fintech offering progressive, energetic and collaborative work environment providing opportunities to join passionate, super talented and driven people who want to make an impact in the financial lives of our customers every day.
Clear goals: Be a part of an open, creative and energetic hub, where you can help shape, build and enhance the team's culture and way of working
Experience: A continual learning environment that fosters and encourages innovation, creativity and collaboration
Fun: Engage in wine and cheese Fridays, monthly burgers or pizzas, Tip Top Thursdays, daily coffee group outings and daily fresh fruit
Flexibility: Experience our hybrid work environment that best suits you providing a solution that combines the best of both worlds
Growth: Develop with us and utilise our dedicated training opportunities, workshops and courses aligned to your personal goals.
Health: Benefit with our 100% medical insurance (Southern Cross Wellbeing One), free flu shots
Paid day off on your birthday, and two wellness leave days!!! ..... and more!!!
To be considered for this position, you must be an NZ Citizen or have a Permanent Residency visa.