Buy your car on your terms
Won’t affect your credit score
Unsecured or secured? The choice is yours
An unsecured loan requires no collateral.
- $2K - $70k
- You can repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- 3, 5 or 7 year loan terms¹
- Know exactly what you’re paying for. No hidden costs. No balloon payments. No surprises.
A secured loan is backed by collateral, in this case, your car. That means we can offer you a lower interest rate.
Get all the benefits of an unsecured loan plus:
- Save up to 16%² in interest costs with our secure car loan option.
1. Loan terms subject to availability.
2. Estimate only, comparing the total repayments for an unsecured Harmoney loan with a 16.49% interest rate against the total repayments if the loan was secured with a 13.54% interest rate - Total cost of borrowing
Enjoy fixed interest rates for the life of the loan
Secured fixed rates from 9.89% p.a. to 21.49% p.a.
Unsecured fixed rates from 9.99% p.a. to 24.99% p.a.
3. If you take out a secured loan and don’t meet the security conditions within 60 days of the loan advance, the loan will revert to unsecured and the interest rate will change to a higher unsecured interest rate.
Benefits of our car loans
Negotiate with cash buyer confidence
With your finance already sorted, you’re ready to search. Unlike dealership finance, we’re proud to keep things simple and transparent. There’s no paperwork or awkward meetings. Help is at your fingertips whenever you need it.
No monthly or early termination fees
You’re here today and gone tomorrow. No early termination fees. Nada. Zilch. Why get penalised for repaying early?