Lend

Marketplace Statistics

main computer

We're proud to be transparent about our Marketplace performance. These automated graphs are the aggregated statistics for the Harmoney portfolio as a whole, and are updated regularly with Marketplace Statistics.

You can view your personal statistics in your Lender Dashboard.

Marketplace Statistics

We're proud to be transparent about our Marketplace performance. These automated graphs are the aggregated statistics for the Harmoney portfolio as a whole, and are updated regularly with Marketplace Statistics.

You can view your personal statistics in your Lender Dashboard.

Overall performance to date


Volume over time

Since launching in September 2014, Harmoney has continued to show steady and consistent growth in terms of the number of loans, and the amount of money lent through the Harmoney Marketplace. You can observe the seasonality of loan demand represented by sharp inclines during the months leading up to Christmas.

This graph shows both Loan Volume ($) on the left axis, and Loan Count (N) on the right axis, over time.


Realised Annual Return

Realised Annual Return (RAR) is a measure of the actual rate of return on funds invested on the Harmoney Platform. As RAR is based on historic performance that may not be a good indicator of future returns.In simple terms, RAR takes the income from lending (interest) and deducts the costs you have incurred (credit losses and fees) to provide the net return. The net return is then recalculated as an annual rate and divided by the daily principal outstanding to provide your Realised Annual Return.

This graph shows the average RAR split out for Retail Lenders and Wholesale Lender, as well as total platform average.


Realised Annual Return by Unique Loans

The return of each individual Lender also depends on their diversification within their personal portfolio. This graph shows that 100% of Lenders who have invested in 100 or more personal loans have all returned a positive RAR. You can also see that once you have invested in 200 or more personal loans, the volatility of the RAR reduces significantly. Click here to learn more about Diversification.

Interest paid to Lenders

This graph shows the cumulative total of interest paid to Harmoney Lenders over time.

As more loans are funded through the Harmoney Marketplace, interest returned will continue to grow.

Auto-Lend Volume

This graph shows the daily amount of volume that was funded via Auto-Lend.

Loans go through the Auto-Lend engine before they hit the Marketplaceup to the Auto-Lend allocation limit. This limit is currently set at maximum of 20% of the notes in a loan. This leaves 80% for manual orders. This ratio does change as Harmoney actively manages the marketplace.

Loan and Marketplace Performance by Grade

Arrears by Credit Grade

Looking at the loan performance by grade in more detail (demonstrating further that the Harmoney credit grade ranks risk effectively) we see not only that the lower the grade the greater the proportion of arrears but also the greater the severity of the arrears, i.e. Grade F has more loans at >120 days than Grade E and Grade E more than Grade D, and so on. This gives us greater confidence in grading as it operates in our current processes.